Today I had an ultrasound of Baby H. All is looking good so far and measuring about 9oz :) She/He was being a bit stubborn so I have to go back for another ultrasound on Oct 3 because they were unable to view all 4 chambers of the heart and the bladder. But He/She was chillaxin in utero with it's arm behind it's head. Also found out that my placenta is on the front of my uterus so it'll be more difficult to actually feel movement until later on because it kind of pads the movements that baby H is making. Anyways, here are a few pics :)
BOO! I scare you!!! hehe! Baby's face looking out (Kind of looks like Achmed the terrorist! haha)
Profile... couldn't get a better image because the head is right under my belly button and was hard to get a good profile shot.
1 foot... good thing it's labeled cuz I don't see it! haha!
Other foot, again, can't really tell but I guess that's what it is. LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment