Monday, August 6, 2012

15 weeks...




How far along? 15 weeks, 3 days 

Weight gain: 4lbs under my last Dr. appt. STILL :)

How big is baby? should be about the size of an avocado 4-5 in 3-5oz

Sleep: Not any better... but at least I can still sleep somewhat on my stomach 

Memorable moment of the week: Last week I bought a pair of UGG booties for Baby H to come home in.  They are adorable! Our 5th Anniversary was on Aug 4 and Chesney turned 5 on Aug 5th :)

Miss anything? Wearing my regular jeans

Movement: None that I know of yet. Can't wait though!

Activity of the week: Nothing too exciting... have a lot of work this week.

Food cravings: Chinese food... that was our 5th anniversary meal since our weekend away was an epic failure :(

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope


Wedding rings on or off? Still on :) 

Happy or moody most of the time? A little more emotional lately, but that could be due to more than just being pregnant with the recent events that have happened.  I guess because of the weekend, I'd have to say more moody than happy.... or maybe that's just mood-swinging... HAHA!

Looking forward to: Week 16 :) haha! No particular reason though.

Baby H's booties to come home in!
Chesney's Birthday Cake... he loved it!



No comments:

Post a Comment