Tuesday, August 28, 2012

18 weeks...



How far along? 18 weeks, 4 days 

How big is baby? should be about the size of a mango 6in and half a pound now!

Sleep: Good :)   

Miss anything? MY MIND!!! I actually forgot to wash my hair in the shower the other day, got in, wet it down but didn't wash it! LOL

Movement: I want to feel movement so I think I imagine it

Activity of the week: Ultrasound on Thursday

Food cravings: Bologna sandwiches 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope 

Happy or moody most of the time? Not a good week to ask...

Maternity Clothes: Wearing them most of the time now, I have a few normal pairs of jeans that still fit and shirts that fit too

Looking forward to: Seeing our baby...Cody will miss it though since he's at world's for barefooting.

Baby Bump? A small one, not really noticeable but it's there according to my weekly bump pics I've taken for my own journaling

No comments:

Post a Comment