Tuesday, September 4, 2012

19 Weeks...




How far along? 19 weeks, 4 days

Weight gain: NONE!!!  Still under weight!!  YAY!

Baby Weighs: Should be closer to 10oz now, it was 9oz at my doc appt last Thursday.

Maternity clothes? YUP... looking forward to my regular clothes again though!

Sleep: Okay... a little better with the new mattress we got, laying more on my sides now though.

Best moment of the week: Having a nice labor day weekend with my family :)

Miss anything? My mind... I can see why mom's made the post-it guy a millionaire! LOL

Movement: Might be some, I get flutters now and then but my placenta is on the front of my uterus so that will cushion the movements for a while yet.

Food cravings: None really at the moment

Anything making you queasy or sick: Thankfully no :)

Belly button in or out? In and I'm sure it'll stay that way... lol

Wedding rings on or off? Still on :)

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy, I think... hehe! But there are always mood swings!

Looking forward to: Taking newborn portraits for our friends Sheena & Shane who had their beautiful baby boy, Sylas, on Sept 1!  Also looking forward to Oct 3 for our next ultrasound!

No comments:

Post a Comment