Yay, it's February! I'm not sure why I'm so excited about it, maybe it's just this week in general is exciting. I have my friend Lisa visiting from TN with her beautiful 3 month old daughter, Maddie and I get to photograph her on Tuesday and then on Thursday I have my cousin coming up with her beautiful daughter for her 6 month pictures, also on Thursday is a pre-valentine's day dinner outing with family and friends and Friday at midnight (technically Saturday morning at 12am) Breaking Dawn Part 1 comes out on DVD and I WILL BE at Wal Mart to get it as soon as it comes out... yes I'm a twilight nerd! And if I have any luck, maybe Cody will take me to see The Vow this weekend, or if not him, I'm going to grab some girlfriends and go to it! Haha! So that's the exciting things about this week... the week after I'm taking my mom to Sundara Spa for her birthday present for a few nights. Just a girls get-away! Should be lots of fun as well! Also in Feb... lots of Birthdays! Yay! I have a feeling this month is going to fly!!!! Which is a good thing! But anyways... I just wanted to post my excitement for the week. Sorry there is no adoption news but thanks for reading!
Always,
M&C
No comments:
Post a Comment