So adopting or pregnant, there is one fun thing we all get to experience and that's playing the naming game.... Cody and I have names in mind, but we've also been playing around with other names as well. I couldn't help but laugh when I read on a website about the name "Cody"... it read, "Cody is a classic "new cowboy" name, calling up the image of showman Buffalo Bill Cody and the Wyoming city that bears his name. A potential drawback is its eternal boyishness. Like Toby or Corey, Cody is a name that just doesn't want to grow up." I couldn't help but laugh out loud when I read that. Hahahaha! Another laugh came when I read the comment about the name Francis, it read "Francis is someone who opens doors for a lady and becomes the leader of his local moose lodge" WHAT? They got the open door comment correct, but the leader of the moose lodge? LOL Too funny!
For all the moms to be out there, here's a fun site to visit... www.babynamewizard.com Oh... and if you thought we were going to crack and say names on here... NOPE, not going to do it! hahahahaha! What's the fun in that? Happy Valentine's Day everyone (a little early)!!!!
Always,
M&C
No comments:
Post a Comment