I've started to write this post twice now and have deleted it twice because it wasn't going the way I wanted it to. I don't want to make this blog about all the hardships we're going through, or just about the positives we've experienced, I want it to be all of that, the ups and downs, but after my last post, I didn't want to follow that with a down so here I am..... what do I write.... Right now, there's been more downs than ups and every day I get a little bit more emotional about everything. Ooops, starting to go down and I didn't want to do that... SO..... maybe I should just end this post with, Happy Belated Birthday to Cody (2/25) and Happy Birthday to my mom (today)! And I hope we don't get hit with all the snow we're supposed to be getting! EEEEK!!!!! Hoping to update with a more upbeat state of mind in the future. Until then.....
Always,
M&C
No comments:
Post a Comment