Monday, June 3, 2013

Jesody 3 months...

Where has the time gone? I've been meaning to write about Jesody's 3rd month, but time escapes me every day.  She's actually now 4.5 months old so I'm a bit behind.  So where do I begin....

Every day Jesody wakes up around 7:30-8am with a big smile on her face and feet in the air.  She loves to suck on her toes, or anything she can get in her mouth.  She's our little chatter box and cruncher.  Cody thinks that she's just going to crunch up and walk away one of these days... she's definitely getting her ab workout daily!  We went for her 4 month check up and she weighed in at 13.9lbs and 27".  Surprisingly she was in like the 76% for her height... LOL!! That won't last long I'm sure! She takes her shots like a champ as well!

Like I said, she loves to stick things in her mouth and drools like crazy!  The doc said that she has pits in her gums so she should be showing teeth in the next month or so, especially with all the drooling she does.  She's also getting the hang of hanging out in her bouncers and playing, which is a nice change from the floor.

On top of being really active now, she is a really good napper.  She usually goes down after her noon bottle and sleeps until 2:30-3pm.  And I run around the house like a mad woman trying to get things done in that bit of time in the day, although most days it doesn't seem like I get anything accomplished in those few hours.

By our surprise, Jesody has flipped herself over a few times going back to tummy by hooking her legs on her play mat and flipping herself over.  Cody claims she's flipped back over after doing it, but I have yet to see it happen.  She's just now starting to use her arms to raise herself up when on her tummy (and she still hates tummy time).

Overall, she's a pretty happy baby and doing great!  I'll try to update sooner.... if I find some time! LOL

Always,
M,C & J

No comments:

Post a Comment